Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Coconut White Chocolate Blondie Bars


I am woman who would any day choose a Blondie over a brownie, but then again maybe that's just because I think blonds have way more fun! :) I'm just kidding, but I do enjoy baking Blondies over brownies, I personally can be more creative with them, and enjoy eating the batter much more... ;) I also absolutely LOVE coconut, and will put it in almost anything that I can; however, I don't know how I married a man who hates coconut and refuses to eat it. So sadly enough I don't get to make these very often, but when I do I totally splurge and don't feel one bit of remorse for eating the entire pan! :)

Ingredients:
2 sticks butter, softened
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/3 t. salt
1 cup buttersctoch chips and white chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and greasea 9 x 13 baking pan.
2. Beat butter until creamy at medium speed. Add both sugars in and beat until well blended. Add eggs, beating after each one. Beat in vanilla. Reduce spead to low and add flour, baking powder and soda, and salt. Then manually stir in chips and coconut. Pour batter in pan and smooth top.
3. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until center is cooked.


P.S. ENJOY and SPLURGE! You totally deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment