Friday, September 9, 2011

Homemade Salsa


I think the favorite snack food in our house is chips and salsa, we have it all year long and never get tired of it! Having good salsa really makes this snack tasty so it is best to make homemade salsa. I love this recipe because it is quick and easy. The ingredient that makes this especially good is cilantro, which I would put in just about anything if I could! So don't be afraid to add some extra in :)

Ingredients:

-2 cans of chopped tomatoes with green chiles
-4 cloves garlic
-1 medium onion
-1/3 -1/2 bunch of cilantro
-1 jalapeno
-Dash of Johnny's seasoning (more to your liking)

Directions:

1. Pour 2 cans of tomatoes into bowl
2. Chop onion, garlic, cilantro and jalapeno, and add into bowl
3. Combine everything together and add Johnny's seasoning.
4. Refrigerate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment